What are Your Risks?
To help you think about your risks either at home or at work, read through the following list of questions and see how many you can answer. Do you....
- Live in a flood risk area?
- Know what severe weather warnings mean?
- Know how to contact your provider if your electricity or gas supply fails?
- Live close to a large scale industrial site?
- Have a working smoke detector and know what to do in case of a fire?
In this section of the website we will explore some of these risks and you can begin to consider what types of risk could impact you; once you have this information you can start to think about how you might prepare yourself.
Further information on risks can be found on the additional links or by downloading the Comunity Risk Register Public Information document.