Essex Resilience Forum

Prepare yourself

Hospitals / A&E

There are lots of places across the county of Essex where you can seek medical assistance, your local pharmacist, doctors surgery and walk in centres to name few.

You can also use the NHS website to access information or call 111 the NHS Advice non-emegency line.

If the situation is serious or life threatening you made need to attend an A&E department, to find the nearest one to you see the orange pins on the Community Map and you will find the address and contact details.

Our Partners

  • Essex Fire & Rescue Service Environment Agency Essex Police ECPEM
  • Southend on Sea Basildon Council Chelmsford City Council Thurrock Council
  • Braintree Council Rochford Council Harlow Council Brentwood Council
  • East of England Ambulance Maldon Council Tendring Council Uttlesford District Council