Buncefield - Case Study
Do you remember the Buncefield incident in 2005? It had a massive impact on the businesses nearby.
- 2,000 homes were evacuated.
- 92 neighbouring firms were affected.
A year later
- 14 businesses had relocated.
- A number were still operating from temporary premises.
- 2 had gone into liquidation.
How would your business cope?
Further information about the incident can be viewed on the BBC website. Whilst it is very unlikely that this will happen to your business, even if you are located near to a very large industrial site, it would be a good idea to have a think about the risks to your business and put together a Business Continuity Plan.