Here are the next steps when thinking about creating your Community Resilience Plan:
- Have a look at our interactive map and see if there is a Community Resilience Plan in your area. If there is make contact and find out how you can get involved. If there isn't follow the steps below...
- Decide who (and where) your Plan is for
- Set up a Community Resilience Group and appoint a co-ordinator
- Complete a risk assessment
- Think about the local skills and resources available
- Consider how you will share information in an emergency. What about producing a telephone calling tree? Or a contact sheet?
- Complete the Community Resilience Plan template
- Think about who needs copies of your Plan? Make sure that your local District, Borough, City or Unitary Council has a copy
- Review your plan and update it regular